Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Caffe Paradiso (cont.)

Wassup Homies,

Alright so as for the gig at Paradiso on the 2nd of November. We have 4 groups so we have up to 15 minutes/group. If you don't have 15 minutes its no big deal just do what you can. The show will start at 6pm so we should be set up and ready to go by then. Here's the list of performers as I understand it:

1.Nathan Mandel
Jake Rundall

2.Jimmy Bunch
Shane Wirkes

3.Vincent Murphy
Moon Young Ha
Packy Lundholm
Shane Wirkes

4.Colin Holter
Sam Gingher
Talia Dicker

As far as a p.a. system goes, Prof. Taylor can we get those speakers that we used at Beckman? If not does anyone else have a decent p.a. we could use? Also, I think my group will be using Moon Young's 8 channel mixer and I'm thinking we don't really need anything more than that for the rest of you guys. Please comment and let me know if there's anything else we're forgetting!

Alright Peace Out,
Shane

2 Comments:

Blogger J Bunch said...

We'll need a microphone, 1 or more interfaces (but you prob already know that), cables, probably some kind of mouse pad or table surface that works well with optical laser meece (the one's at starbucks are really glossy and they pretty much disable your mouse) (i know, i'm a jackass for going to starbucks over some local place, but you'll all just have to forgive me of my lack of perspicacity for the time being).

Also, I need to download the driver for someone's digital interface so I can perform my fake techno on my own mactop.

8:52 PM, October 26, 2006  
Blogger Steve Taylor said...

Thanks Shane for getting this organized! If it's possible, it would be really great for Jake to put his piece on someone else's machine, so we have one less computer/interface/mixer input to worry about.

I'm going to bring my kids to this gig, so be nice! :)

10:26 PM, October 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home